Asics Gel-FujiElite Women's Running Shoes
The ASICS GEL-FUJI ELITE Running Shoes utilise a grippy outsole, lowered midsole height and improved heel support for a great all-round trail running shoe. With this unique and stylish design too, you get the support and comfort you need to excel on tough terrain.
The ASICS GEL-FUJI ELITE Running Shoes, utilises an exoskeletal heel counter which provides improved support and a more comfortable heel fitting environment for a longer-lasting fit. With a trail specific outsole, reversed lugs provide both uphill and downhill traction for improved grip on a variety of terrains.
The Propulsion Plate creates a stiffer platform and offer great responsive properties in each step, helping you maintain maximum efficiency. A lowered midsole height creates a more natural running style, helping you speed through the gait cycle and enhancing performance.
The shoe's Rock Protection Plate is essential for protecting your foot on rugged terrain and Hot Melt Overlays help to improve upper support whilst also keeping weight down, coming in at a total of just 280 Grams.
- Clutch Counter - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Lowered Midsole Height - Provide a full ground contact, this midsole provide a more stable ride.
- ComforDry Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler.
- Removable Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- 3M reflectivity - Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light.
- Solyte Lasting - Employs Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning - ASICS GEL is a cushioning system created to meet the requirements of both professional and recreational runners.
- Lace pocket -Pocket on the tongue to tuck the laces away to prevent them catching on uneven terrain.
- Durasponge Rubber - DuraSponge is a blown AHAR compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot. ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber (AHAR) is a tough compound used at the heavy contact area of the outsole.
- AHAR+ - A tough material placed in critical areas of the shoe to provide excellent grip without compromising durability. AHAR+ is a lighter version of AHAR.
- Rock Protection Plate - A rugged plate in the sole which protects the foot from sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Trusstic System - Plastic bridge under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability without loss of flexibility.
- SoLyte Midsole - Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA and features enhanced durability.
Asics Gel-FujiElite Women's Running Shoes - 64% Off ASIT372N0990