Asics Gel Pulse 8 Women's Running Shoes
Set fast times over your favourite running routes in the comfortable GEL-PULSE 8. Every landing is softer on your feet in these women's running shoes, thanks to rear and forefoot cushioning. And your foot rolls smoothly into the push off with a Super SpEVA midsole with great bounce-back that will help you push off faster and more efficiently.
With a very open mesh which covers most of the upper, the Asics Pulse 8 provides superb breathability. For enhanced comfort, the shoe features a well-padded tongue and ankle collar for a luxurious step-in feel, while for added support in the heel, the external heel counter is there to help. Ensuring additional comfort, an EVA sockliner moulds to the shape of the foot for underfoot cushioning and it can also be replaced to accommodate a medical orthotic. Lastly, with reflective elements produced by the company 3M, it helps to improve safety when out training in low-light conditions. Not only will these shoes take care of your feet, but also your safety.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System Midsole
The GEL-Pulse 8's midsole integrates SpEVA technology, which helps to put the spring in your step whilst running. Providing bounce back, SpEVA minimises the energy lost during the gait cycle, and channels it into your run for increased performance and decreased fatigue. The SpEVA midsole also helps to decrease the midsole breakdown, thereby extending your shoe lifespan.
The Asics GEL Cushioning System has been the core technology of Asics' footwear for nearly two decades. Placed within the shoe's midsole at key impact areas, the GEL Cushioning System works in conjunction with the midsole material to attenuate the shock experienced by the foot from vertical forces in all sporting activities. The Cushioning Systems allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. With a ComforDry Lasting, this material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
The outsole is developed with new blown AHAR material and solid rubber. Thew new blown AHAR outsole material delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot, while the solid rubber outsole provides enhanced durability and traction.
The bottom of the shoe features a Guidance Line, a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency. As well as the Guidance Line is the Guidance Trusstic, which integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Mesh Upper - Provides a breathable environment, keeping the wearer cool and dry.
- External Heel Counter - For added support.
- Padded Tongue and Ankle Collar - Offers enhanced cushioning.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulds to the shape of the foot and also can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- SpEVA Midsole Material - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ComforDry Lasting - Features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic - Integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Solid Rubber Outsole - Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
Asics Gel Pulse 8 Women's Running Shoes - SS17 - 41% Off ASIT6E6N6706