Asics Noosa FF Women's Running Shoes
Revolutionary, innovative and contemporary, the Asics Noosa has been reinvented with Asics' very own FlyteFoam technology, which creates a responsive and lightweight ride.
Both optimal cushioning and support are the key requirements of a running shoe, perfectly harmonised through this new style. Ensuring more direct contact with the ground and minimising the risk of injury, Asics' famous gel cushioning allows you to train hard.
Air Mesh Upper
The Asics Gel Noosa FF Women's Running Shoes consists of an air mesh upper that provides great breathability and comfort with its seamless construction integrated on the inside for all round cushioning without the cause of friction. Supporting the framework of the upper is melted overlays that have been reduced but still connect, working in concert with the traditional lacing system to provide a comfortable wrap around and snug fit. For additional cushioning a lightweight EVA sockliner is made of anti-bacterial material that helps reduce moisture build-ups inside the shoe, as well as the odour. A gripper tongue and heel allows a quick and easy entry but also prevents the foot slipping within the shoe which in turn helps to prevent skin irritation and blisters.
FlyteFoam technology is remarkably 55% lighter than the industry standard. Whilst midsole constructed with FlyteFoam tech aren't just super lightweight, they benefit from organic super fibres that bounce back into their original shape in the space of each stride, providing you with perfect adaptive cushioning from the start of your run to the finish. This engineered resilience also makes midsoles with FlyteFoam technology far more durable than their predecessors, so your body benefits not only from an elite level of cushioning, but elite cushioning that will perform at its peak longer and stronger than ever before.
Additionally the Noosa wouldn't be the same if it didn't have the gel that situates in the heel provides excellent shock absorption during the heel strike phase of the gait cycle. the gel disperses shock evenly providing a nice plush underfoot feel as you land on your heel.
Wet Grip Outsole
These Asics Noosa Running Shoes are designed with a Wet Grip outsole, this technology is made to enhance traction on wet surfaces, combines with Super AHAR blown rubber which delivers enhanced durability making the shoes ideal for runners who want their shoes to last.
The Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) is able to enhance the foot's natural gait from your heel strike to toe-off, whilst the 3m reflective material is used throughout the design to increase your visibility and safety during low-light runs.
- Air Mesh Upper - Provides ventilation, keeping your feet feeling cool and comfortable.
- Melted Overlays - Provides a stitch free upper and supports the framework of the shoes as well as providing a wrap around fit.
- Lightweight EVA Sockliner - Moulded to the curvature of the foot for comfort and support.
- Gripper Tongue And Heel - Allows a quick and easy entry but prevents the foot from slipping within the shoe.
- FlyteFoam Technology - 55% lighter than standard midsoles and provides the perfect balance between lightweight and durable.
- Rearfoot Gel Cushioning - Attenuates shock during impact phase.
- WET GRIP Outsole - Specially designed to enhance traction on wet surfaces.
- 3M Reflection - Adds visibility in low-light conditions.
- Heel Drop - 10mm
- Weight - 205g
Asics Noosa FF Women's Running Shoes - SS17 - 40% Off ASIT772N9087