Brooks Addiction 12 Women's Running Shoes (D Width)
Get hooked on the new Addiction 12 running shoes. With a BioMoGo DNA midsole, it provides adaptive cushioning while the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar offers comfortable stability.
Breathable Mesh Upper
The upper of the Brooks Addiction 12 Running Shoes is constructed with a lightweight mesh offering enhanced breathability and moisture wicking properties which keep the feet feeling cool and dry throughout a long run. The overlays are strategically placed for a snug and secure fit, while the internal support saddle is purposely placed in the midfoot for a more secure fit.
Equipped with the Brooks DNA midsole which is an innovative and uniquely adaptive cushioning system. By adapting to your specific weight, pace, gait and running surface, DNA offers customised cushioning and adds a spring to your step. Brooks DNA midsole has been developed to continuously tailor the level of cushioning to your specific needs- even as they change during the run. Also featuring BioMoGo Dna which is DNA technology blended with the BioMoGo midsole to provide adaptive cushioning throughout the midsole vs. just in the heel and forefoot. BioMoGo DNA midsole insides an organic, non-toxic additive that biodegrades the midsole 50 times faster than traditional EVA when it comes into contact with anaerobic landfill microbes. The Addiction 12 is equipped with the Running Progressive Diagonal Rollbar which is a tri-density midsole with an internal post that allows for pronation control and delivers a smooth transition from the midstance to propulsion phase. Through multiple levels of material hardness, the Brooks Running Progressive Diagonal Rollbar adjusts the foot to a natural motion from heel to toe, helping the ankle from moving inwards during the gait cycle. Additionally, the midsole features the Segmented Crash Pad which is shaped like a caterpillar which is made up of independent, yet fully integrated shock absorbers. As your foot strikes the ground, the segments work together to customise your individual lay down to provide the right amount of cushioning and seamless heel-to-toe transition for you - making the most of all that effort you put into each stride.
HPR Plus Outsole
The outsole unit of the shoe uses the HPR Plus technology which has high-abrasion resistance capacity, offering durable traction while running on the road. This works efficiently with the shoe's MC Pod Configuration, a pattern specifically designed for all Brook's motion-control shoes for an efficient and more balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Mesh Upper - Offers lightweight breathability with moisture wicking properties, keeping the feet feeling cool and dry.
- Overlays - Strategically placed for a snug and secure fit.
- Internal Support Saddle - For enhanced support.
- DNA Midsole - Adapts to your specific weight, pace, gait and running surface offering customised cushioning.
- BioMoGo - An organic, non toxic additive that biodegrades the midsole 50 times faster than tradition EVA when it comes into contact with anaerobic landfill microbes.
- Running Progressive Diagonal Rollbar - Adjusts the foot to a natural motion from heel-to-toe helping the ankle from moving inwards during the gait cycle.
- Segmented Crash Pad - Customises your individual lay down to provide the right amount of cushioning and seamless heel-to-toe transitions for you.
- HPR Plus Technology - High-abrasion resistance capacity offering durable traction while running on the road.
- MC Pod Configuration - A pattern specifically designed for all Brooks motion-control shoes for an efficient and more balance heel-to-toe transition.
- Midsole Drop - 12mm
- Weight - 337g / 11.9oz
Brooks Addiction 12 Women's Running Shoes (D Width) - 40% Off BRO1201881D062