Inov8 Trail Talon 250 Women's Running Shoes - AW16
The TrailTalon 250 is the lighter version in the series which has been designed for speed and delivering the best grip possible on hard-packed trails. The Powerflow midsole technology ensures a cushioned ride to ensure maximum comfort.
With an synthetic mesh upper, it provides a lightweight coverage and a high level of breathability to allow ventilation throughout the shoe to keep the feet feeling cool, dry and fresh. The Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provides a secure fit.
The strobel last construction with the upper is stitched to the full length fabric to give the wearer enhanced cushioning, flexibility and a soft underfoot feel. Featuring a toe cap that is made to increase the uppers durability and to protect the toes from bruising on trail runs.
For an ultra-smooth ride, the midsole is equipped with Powerflow technology which is a unique compound that delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return that standard midsoles. Inov-8 range of products give runners a choice of terrain lead underfoot protection denoted by an arrow system molded into the midsoles. The TrailTalon 250 has one arrow which has a high-responsive shoe shock zone.
Inov-8 patented dynamic fascia band technology replicates the anatomical position of the plantar fascia ligament, and duplicates the function of the human foot ability to utilize the windlass effect. The inov-8 fascia band also replicates the benefits of the windlass effect of the human plantar fascia structure. Originating at the front of the heel outsole, the inov- 8 fascia band extends forward along the outsole and divides, just as the human fascia divides, into five bands that terminate anterior to the metatarsal heads. As body weight moves forward onto the metatarsal heads and the toes begin to extend, tension on the inov-8 fascia band increases. When the heel leaves the ground, the inov-8 fascia band resists elongation of the medial arch and carries the entire body weight of the runner converting the shoe into a rigid propulsive lever.
The outsole features a Meta-Flex groove which is located at the forefoot to encourage a natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
The dual-C outsole combines two different sticky outsole rubbers for added durability and maximised grip. The soft sticky rubber is provided for optimal performance and enhanced grip in wet conditions, while the hard sticky rubber also has the same properties as the soft rubber though it has increased endurance.
- Synthetic mesh upper - Provides lightweight coverage with a high level of breathability.
- Met-Cradle - Supports the forefoot and provides a secure fit.
- Strobel last construction - Gives the wearer enhanced cushioning, flexibility and a soft underfoot feel.
- Toe cap - Adds durability and protects the toes.
- Powerflow midsole - Delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return that standard midsoles.
- One arrow shoc-zone - Delivers a high responsive shoe shock zone.
- Dynamic fascia band - Provides a kick of energy with each step.
- Meta-flex groove - Encourages a natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Dual-C outsole - 2 different sticky outsoles for added durability and grip.
- Soft sticky rubber - Enhanced grip in wet conditions.
- Hard sticky rubber - Increased endurance.
- Drop - 4mm
- Weight 250 grams.
Inov8 Trail Talon 250 Women's Running Shoes - SS17 - 40% Off INO5054167503