Montrail Rogue FKT Women's Trail Running Shoes
[Fastest Known Time]
The FluidFlex F.K.T. [Fastest Known Time] delivers the perfect blend of flexibility, breathability, fit and traction. The FluidFoam midsole build brings ideal cushioning while deep-flex grooves and forefoot TrailShield outsole work together to deliver on guidance and protection. The F.K.T. is for trail runners who want to feel light and go fast!
Upper - Seamless Construction
Take to the trail in style thanks to the Montrail Rogue FKT Trail Running Shoes. The upper structure is formed from a breathable bodied mesh which allows fresh air to tackle the interior footbed keeping the feet cool and comfortable when travelling through the trail terrain. As the feet are kept cool they are also protected from 3D printed overlays offer a lightweight, supportive fit.
The overlays act as a shielding to protect the outer material from trail rocks and root. Reducing wear and tear while locking the foot in place for an optimal fit. The synthetic support also acts upon torsion to maintain the shape and form of the shoe and offer a seamless construction to provide a smooth, irritant-free environment. Finally, Rubberized Print on toe and heel offers increased durability and protection. fighting through debris to keep the material composition intact.
Midsole - FluidFoam Compound
Cushioning, stability and protection combine in the Montrail Rogue FKT to deliver the ideal shoe for tackling tough terrain. Cushioning is found in the form of a full length FluidFoam midsole for exceptional shock absorption, flexibility and support, whilst Montrails patented FluidGuide technology delivers inherent midfoot stability on uneven surfaces and a smooth ride on the trail.
FluidGuide midsole technology adapts to ever-changing terrain and provides the smoothest possible foot guidance and multidirectional stability. The perfectly blended densities in FluidGuide midsole eliminate the hard glue lines between midsole parts, ensuring a clean transition throughout the gait cycle, creating a more cushioned, balanced and natural stride. FluidGuide stability is the equalizer that improves the ride on the uneven trails.
Outsole - TrailShield/Gryptonite
For unmatched grip and protection, the Rogue FKT features a full-length rubber outsole with Mid-foot TrailShield. This combination delivers fantastic grip on a variety of surfaces as well as protection from red and rocky terrain. Flex grooves built into the forefoot offer a natural feel and efficient toe off for a smooth ride while Gryptonite heel and forefoot rubber traction zones incorporate 3-point lug shapes for multi-directional traction and control.
- Mesh Material - Delivers ventilation to the wearer during intense sessions.
- Seamless Construction - Provides a smooth, irritant free environment.
- 3D printed overlays - Offer a lightweight, supportive fit.
- Rubberized Print on toe and heel - Offers increased durability and protection.
- FluidFoam - Is a full length compression molded foam that offers high energy impact absorption and increased durability.
- FluidGuide - Adapts to ever-changing terrain and provides the smoothest possible foot guidance and multidirectional stability.
- Midfoot TrailShield - Provides protection and torsional rigidity.
- Gryptonite heel and forefoot rubber traction zones - ncorporate 3-point lug shapes for multi-directional traction
- Flex Grooves - Run horizontally and vertically through the outsole for increased flexibility.
- Ride height - 15mm heel/11mm forefoot.
- Lug height - 4mm.
- Weight - 260g.
Montrail Rogue FKT Trail Women's Running Shoes - 50% Off MNTGL2225853