Newton Kismet Core Trainer Women's Shoes
Versatile and balanced. The dynamic Newton pop in a more relaxed package.
The Newton recipe for success: one part determination and one part Kismet. Kismet? Destiny. This 5 lug P.O.P 2 Core Trainer is the everyday go-to shoe for a runner needing the extra bit of functional stability found in our broad and stable e.m.b platform.
Seamless Engineered Mesh Upper
The Newton Kismet Women's Running Shoes is embedded with a Engineered seamless mesh upper that provides lightweight breathability and chaff free structures in key areas, this diminishes hot air within for a cool and clean environment while also eliminating irritation. Merged over the mesh synthetic Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit, stabilising the upper structure and engaging torsion through twist and turns, keeping the overall form of the shoe in tact. This coincides with the Heel lace lock which also utilises a stabilising quality that locks down the Achilles when powering through the gait to mid-foot transition.
Working into the comfort an ETC Sock-liner is anti-bacterial treated for underfoot comfort and allowing for a healthy foot environment while also providing a Strobel Last with the upper, this is stitched to a full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
Action/Reaction Technology Midsole
The Midsole benefits from a 4.5 dropped EVA midsole compound that offers durable underfoot cushioning, for reduced pressures upon the underfoot, leaving a clean stride through transition. This is unified Action/Reaction Technology system which is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy from ground impact, and then release propulsive energy during toe-off.
The Kismet midsole also offers P.O.P 2 engineering, this is an intermediate Newton platform, featuring tapered lugs that recess into air-filled chambers for a moderately responsive underfoot feel. Integrated within this feature a Bio-mechanical metatarsal sensor plate in the forefoot allows you to feel the ground, offering constant sensory feedback from step to step.
Outsole - SHARC Technology.
The Women's Kinset shoes SHARC Outsole consists of a high abrasion compound in a phalanges formed pattern that provides increased and enhanced floor fighting traction in both dry and wet conditions, while also conforming to the natural movements of the foot.
- Engineered mesh upper - Provides lightweight breathability and structure in key areas.
- Synthetic Overlays - Are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- ETC Sockliner - Is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric - For a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Action/Reaction Technology - These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- P.O.P 2 - An intermediate Newton platform, featuring tapered lugs that recess into air-filled chambers for a moderately responsive underfoot feel.
- EVA midsole - Offers durable underfoot cushioning, reducing pressures forced upon the foot platform.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate - In the forefoot allows you to feel the ground, offering constant sensory feedback.
- SHARC Outsole - Consists of a high abrasion compound that provides increased traction in both dry and wet conditions.
- 360 degree reflectivity - Keeps you visible in low light conditions.
- Weight - 8.2oz.
- Heel-to-toe drop - 4.5 mm.
Newton Kismet Women's Running Shoes - 50% Off NWTW011815B