Puma EvoSPEED Sprint 7 Women's Running Spikes
The women's evoSPEED Sprint 7 is lighter, faster and features a PEBAX spike plate. This is the perfect running shoe for any sprint or hurdle event.
Microfibre uppers will encase each foot in breathable comfort. The seamless construction features for an irritation-free fit; because we know how rubbing and blisters can ruin your day. A tacked-down tongue envelops the foot for a locked down feel; reducing in-shoe slippage for a smooth, distraction-free ride.
A minimal EVA platform resides in the midsole for plush, underfoot comfort. Light in weight and low in profile, it spares your joints and attenuates shock as you strike down onto hard, unforgiving surfaces. A die-cut, fixed EVA sockliner lies atop this for a snug, stable fit.
A Pebax plate completes the Puma EvoSPEED Sprint 7, combining stiffness and durability to offer a platform of protection and speed. 8 spike pin receptacles adorn the aggressive sprint plate for ultimate traction and propulsion, and a minimal Shark Skin heel means increased durability. Cut-outs in the spike plate reduce the overall weight, keeping your feet light and you sprint-ready.
- Microfibre one-piece upper - Seamless next-to-skin comfort.
- Tacked-down tongue - For a great fit.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole - Lightweight cushioning.
- Die-cut, fixed EVA sockliner - For a snug fit.
- Eight-pin PEBAX spike plate - Aggressive traction.
- Shark Skin heel - Increased durability.
- Cut-outs in plate - To minimise weight.
Puma EvoSPEED Sprint 7 Women's Running Spikes - SS17 - 40% Off PUM18954201