Saucony Peregrine 6
The Peregrine 6 is the brainchild of comfort and far-away trails.
Upper - Support.
The Saucony Peregrine 6 features a closed mesh synthetic upper that is combined with a webbing of synthetic Flexifilm overlays for a supportive and breathable fit. RunDRY technology utilised on the inner lining of the shoe ensures a cool and dry environment to eliminate the risk of skin irritation. In addition, it has a gusseted tongue to help keep out detritus and oval laces for easy adjustments. At the back of the upper, you can observe the well-padded heel collar, which guarantees better mobility and less irritation, while promoting the proper support.
Midsole - Cushioning.
The midsole of the Saucony Peregrine 6 comes with Saucony's new added technology in the form of an EVERUN Heel Insert, this provides better impact protection and shock attenuation that sets the foot up for an efficient transition through the gait cycle with guided alignment. Similar to the award-winning Saucony Kinvara, this product features the same 4mm heel-to-toe drop offering a more natural, close to ground feel. On technical trails, this low heel-to-toe drop encourages an agile and natural transition while running. True to its promise, the Saucony Peregrine 6 provide adequate, yet firm cushioning that covers the full length of the midsole reducing any pressure forced upon the wearers feet. When running on tricky surfaces, you would be protected against ground irregularities sufficiently. The highly flexible midsole allows you to adapt to uneven surfaces while the EBO rock plate provides protection from whatever may cross your path.
Outsole - Traction.
The outsole of the Saucony Peregrine 6 also has new added technology with overwhelming tread style. The product’s new PWRTRAC outsole features diamond formation lugs with depth and ridges made of High Traction carbon Rubber. This type of material is said to be harder than most rubbers in the market. This offers better traction on the heelstrike and rearfoot strike respectively on both dry and wet environments, thereby highlighting its versatility in variable conditions and terrains.
Positioned above the outsole sits Saucony's new EBO (External Bedrock Outsole) rock plate. This material protects the underfoot from pebbles, twigs, and other terrain irregularities. It ensures that your feet will remain bruise-free after running. Despite its firm surface, the rock plate does not compromise comfort.
- ***EVERUN*** - Located in the heel, it provides the runner with superior impact cushioning and responsiveness on every run.
- PWRTRAC Compound - Provides great durability on the heelstrike and rearfoot strike respectively.
- Co-Moulded EBO Rock Plate - Engineered from nylon fibre mesh, the rock plate protects the foot from sharp rocks without adding extra weight to the shoe.
- Rundry Lining - A superior lining material that has great moisture wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel.
- FlexFilm™ - A strong yet pliable material innovation that adapts to your foot and provides a lightweight and seamless feel.
- SSL - Saucony Super Lite EVA - An advanced EVA blend that maximises rebound and durability while minimising weight in the shoes, giving you a comfy and cushioned ride.
- Airmesh Upper - Provides lightweight breathability for your foot, keeping it cool and free from sweat.
- Gusseted Tongue - The tongue is fully attached to the shoe, keeping debris out.
- High Traction Rubber Outsole - Ensures good grip on uneven ground.
- Outsole Lugs - Improves traction on mud and uneven terrain.
- Moulded EVA Sockliner - Anti-microbial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride.
- Gaiter Compatible - This ensures easy attachment of a gaiter.
- 8mm Offset - Delivers a more natural ride, for more experienced runners.
- Weight - 241 G.
Saucony Peregrine 6 Women's Running Shoes - 50% Off S1030-22