MINIMAL / BAREFOOT RUNNING
With 200,000 nerve endings, 33 major muscles, 28 bones, 19 ligaments; the human foot is a biomechanical masterpiece.
No heel, no midsole, no arch support, no gimmicks! VIVOBAREFOOT helps encourages us to move as million years of evolution intended - barefoot. The VIVOBAREFOOT difference is in the sole. They make a series of constructions specifically designed for varying elements, terrains, and activities.
Many experts believe the shoes we wear not only cast the foot in a protective form, but can also weaken our foot and leg muscles, leaving them underdeveloped and more prone to injury. And while there are many occasions where traditional footwear is essential for protection, safety, and security, it is equally important to stimulate and exercise our feet in a more natural state on a regular basis.
Running downhill poses no issue in this 100% Vegan sandal as the split toe guard design offers comfort, control and protection. With the dual density construction, combining a high performance TPU cage and a softer eco PU foot bed, this modern-day Huarache running sandal allows for swift, skillful movement.
- VivoBarefoot TPU 3D Integrated Upper-Outsole - Featuring medial toe bridge for maximum balance and stability.
- Toe Guard - Provides maximum protection, particularly during downhill motion.
- 3mm Ultra Thin Puncture Resistant Outsole - Delivers maximum proprioception with protection.
- Removable, Fully Adjustable Strap - For a a comfortable, personalised fit.
- Anatomic Flex Grooves - Maximise surface contact and flexibility for optimum response.
- 100% Vegan
- Weight: 119g
VivoBarefoot Achilles Women's TPU Running Sandals - 67% Off VIVVB210031TBLK