New Balance W860V7 Women's Running Shoes
For pounding the pavement mile after mile. The new 860v7 is a premium upgrade to one of New Balance's best-loved stability running shoes. Experience smooth support, a secure mid-foot wrap, a streamlined look and the new TRUFUSE cushioning system on your next run.
Engineered mesh uppers will encase each foot in breathable comfort. Perforates in the forefoot increase airflow; promoting a better, healthier environment for your feet to thrive in. Midfoot overlays hug the arch, reducing in-shoe slippage for a smooth, distraction-free ride. The no-sew details feature for an irritation-free fit; because we recognise how rubbing and blisters can ruin your day. An asymmetrical heel counter cradles the heel and helps to align the foot as it strikes the ground, reaching further down the inside of the shoe to help control overpronation; achieving stability and preventing injury. A neoprene stretch tongue and performance stretch lace complete the 860v7's upper, contributing towards its precise and reliable fit.
New Balance combine ACTEVA and ABZORB foams to attain the ideal balance of cushioning and support: TRUFUSE. This dual density platform means that while the medial side is firmer and helps to curb overpronation, the lateral side cushions and protects; sparing your joints as you strike down onto hard, unforgiving surfaces.
Blown Rubber Outsole
Working in conjunction with the TRUFUSE midsole is a slew of tried and trusted stability features. T-BEAM support technology functions to provide crucial torsional security at midstance and prevents the shoe from twisting easily under landing pressure, avoiding injury and further correcting overpronation. A blown rubber forefoot complements a data-driven flex groove design, allowing the runner to enjoy a responsive, cushioned feel at toe-off. For overpronating athletes who crave a stable ride that doesn't sacrifice cushion, choose the New Balance 860v7.
- Engineered mesh upper - For a breathable and supportive fit.
- Midfoot hold - Supports the arch.
- No-sew details - Reduces the risk of rubbing and blisters.
- Asymmetrical heel counter - Supports the heel.
- Neoprene stretch tongue and performance stretch lace - For a flexible but firm fit.
- TRUFUSE midsole - Dual density midsole to provide both cushioning and stability.
- T-BEAM support technology - For torsional rigidity.
- Blown rubber outsole - Responsive cushioning and grip.
- Flex groove design - Anatomically placed grooves promote natural forefoot flexion.
- Weight - 272 g.
New Balance W860V7 Women's Running Shoes - SS17 - 40% Off NEWW860WB7