Saucony Women's Guide 9
Guide your Feet down the right Path
The Guide 9 gets a tech overhaul with the debut of EVERUN, a Cushioning Technology System that delivers increased energy return, a lively underfoot sensation, heightened durability and Continuous Cushioning throughout the run.
The upper consists of a breathable mesh construction, allowing air to permeate the exterior. This intelligent addition delivers ventilated air when temperatures within the shoe rise. FlexFilm, originally developed for Sauconys' Racing Line has been reintroduced within the Guide 9. Offering unparalleled strength and comfort, Flexfilm takes advantage of a lightweight construction, resulting in a soft and nearly seamless surface laying against the runners foot. A traditional lacing system completes the upper, enabling a secure fitting shoe.
Offering support for the over pronator, the Guide 9 features a dual density foam, which counteracts over pronation and assists with correcting the stride through the gait cycle. Following on from the previous iteration of the guide, Saucony have stuck with the 8mm drop which activates and engages the shoes cushioning capabilities whilst simultaneously providing stability.
The sole unit features iBR+ technology, strategically placed in outsole zones where cushioning and response is paramount. 33% lighter in comparison to traditional blown rubber, this inclusion works to further amplify cushioning already afforded to the wearer. On the outsole, a new TRI-FLEX configuration works in harmony with EVERUN cushioning to help disperse impact forces efficiently across a greater surface area, while also delivering added propulsion at toe-off.
New to the Guide 9...EVERUN. With the Guide 9, Saucony puts the best cushioning closer to the runner's foot than ever before by layering 3mm of EVERUN directly underneath the sockliner. This industry-first construction technique creates a resilient ride runners will feel throughout the run.
- Mesh Upper - Provides breathability.
- FlexFilm - Delivers a lightweight, flexible fit without sacrificing underfoot support.
- RunDry Collar Lining - Wicks sweat away from the feet, keeping you comfortable and dry.
- Dual Density SSL EVA - Sauconys' most advanced EVA blend that maximises rebound and durability
- EVERUN - 3mm of responsive foam cushioning layered directly underneath the sockliner creating a more resilient fight.
- iBR+ - Supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances cushioning.
- 8mm Offset - Engineered for mild to moderate pronation.
- TRI-FLEX Outsole Configuration - For better ground contact and a smoother ride.
- Weight: 232g
Saucony Guide 9 Women's Running Shoe - 65% Off S1029-51